We seemed to have slipped back in to winter mode here with a low dumping of snow on the foothills last weekend so the temperatures have dropped way down again!! Not much painting to be had but it’s given me plenty of time to catch up on some book work and house work!! I have also landed myself a wee part time job at a locally owned wool and fabric store!! So onto the tips….
5 Tips for Using Voodoo Molly Vintage Paint #2
1. If painting inside place furniture on a drop cloth to avoid mishaps. Sounds common sense but not everyone does it, spills do happen so be prepared.
2. Vintage Paint is super sticky – wear disposable gloves to help with cleanup.
3. Wash new brushes in water before using. This will limit dust particles and loose bristles from ruining your paint finish.
4. Paint in long strokes in the direction of the wood grain for a smooth finish.
5. Sugar Soap is an excellent detergent for cleaning dirt, grease and grime off furniture.
Have a great week!