Here’s my 5 Top Tips for Using Voodoo Molly Vintage Paint
1. Stir Vintage Paint with a small flat paddle stick before use. Shaking the can is least affective due to the thickness of the paint.
2. Paint quickly but carefully. Do not rework partially dry paint or it will leave a rough finish.
3. If you see stains bleeding through your paint allow it to dry then seal with Vintage Sealer. Dry overnight and repaint for bad staining.
4. Lightly Sand between coats for a smooth finish. Ensure paint is thoroughly dry.
5. Multiple layers of thin paint is better than one or two thick layers.
Check back for more hot tips Using Voodoo Molly Vintage Paint!